I had to make some decisions on players who had yet to declare in the last draft, and now we have final decisions by everyone relevant to this draft. David Yankey is entering the draft. Ed Reynolds is, too, which wasn’t a given, and thanks to some other shuffles on the board he makes this two-round mock. Vic Beasley and La’El Collins are staying in school. I have adjusted my mock from the 13th accordingly. I also made a couple of changes based on what the Zone Reads scouts told me.
I’ll follow this up with a bit of analysis for each pick later on.
- Houston Texans – Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville
- St. Louis Rams1 – Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina
- Jacksonville Jaguars – Blake Bortles, QB, UCF
- Cleveland Browns – Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M
- Oakland Raiders – Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson
- Atlanta Falcons – Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA
- Minnesota Vikings – Derek Carr, QB, Fresno St.
- Buffalo Bills – Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M
- Detroit Lions – Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan St.
- Tennessee Titans – Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo
- New York Giants – Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn
- St. Louis Rams – Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan
- Chicago Bears – Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Steelers – Marqise Lee, WR, USC
- Baltimore Ravens2 – Cyrus Kouandijo, OT, Alabama
- Dallas Cowboys2 – Rashede Hageman, DT, Minnesota
- New York Jets – Jace Amaro, TE, Texas Tech
- Miami Dolphins – Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina
- Arizona Cardinals – Jeremiah Attaochu, DE/OLB, Georgia Tech
- Green Bay Packers – C.J. Mosley, ILB, Alabama
- Philadelphia Eagles – Hasean “HaHa” Clinton-Dix, S, Alabama
- Cincinnati Bengals – Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri
- Kansas City Chiefs – Jordan Matthews, WR, Vanderbilt
- San Diego Chargers – Louis Nix III, NT, Notre Dame
- Cleveland Browns3 – Kelvin Benjamin, WR, Florida St.
- New Orleans Saints – Jason Verrett, CB, TCU
- Carolina Panthers – David Yankey, OT/G, Stanford
- New England Patriots4 – Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
- San Francisco 49ers4 – Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma St.
- Denver Broncos4 – Timmy Jernigan, DT, Florida State
- Seattle Seahawks4 – Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
- Houston Texans – Kyle Van Noy, OLB, BYU
- Washington Potatoes – Allen Robinson, WR, Penn State
- Cleveland Browns – Bradley Roby, CB, Ohio State
- Oakland Raiders – Stephon Tuitt, DE, Notre Dame
- Atlanta Falcons – Scott Crichton, DE, Oregon State
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee
- Jacksonville Jaguars – Ryan Shazier, OLB, Ohio State
- Minnesota Vikings – Trevor Reilly, DE, Utah
- Buffalo Bills – Zack Martin, OT/G, Notre Dame
- Tennessee Titans – Tajh Boyd, QB, Clemson
- New York Giants – Calvin Pryor, FS, Louisville
- St. Louis Rams – Ed Reynolds, FS, Stanford
- Detroit Lions – Odell Beckham, Jr., WR, LSU
- Pittsburgh Steelers – Marcus Roberson, CB, Florida
- Baltimore Ravens2 – Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon State
- Dallas Cowboys2 – Gabe Jackson, OG, Mississippi St.
- New York Jets – Xavier Su’a-Filo, OG, UCLA
- Miami Dolphins – Ka’Deem Carey, RB, Arizona
- Chicago Bears – Ego Ferguson, DT, LSU
- Arizona Cardinals – Zach Mettenberger, QB, LSU
- Green Bay Packers – Lamarcus Joyner, CB, Florida State
- Philadelphia Eagles – Jarvis Landry, WR, LSU
- Cincinnati Bengals – Will Sutton, DT, Arizona State
- San Francisco 49ers5 – Davante Adams, WR, Fresno St.
- San Diego Chargers – Kyle Fuller, CB, Virginia Tech
- New Orleans Saints – James Hurst, OT, North Carolina
- Indianapolis Colts – Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
- Carolina Panthers – Paul Richardson, WR, Colorado
- San Francisco 49ers4 – Dion Bailey, SS, USC
- New England Patriots4 – Michael Sam, DE/OLB, Missouri
- Seattle Seahawks4 – Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers
- Denver Broncos4 – E.J. Gaines, CB, Missouri
And a bonus pick for Texans fans:
- Houston Texans – Shayne Skov, ILB, Stanford
1 – from Washington via trade.
2 – subject to coin flip.
3 – from Indianapolis via trade.
4 – subject to playoff results.
5 – from Kansas City via trade.